Leading clinical and financial benefits
- Avoid unnecessary hospitalizations, visits & procedures
- Supply the best, most advanced treatment to position your business as a hi-tech, innovative healthcare provider
- Prompt detection of complications / symptoms- therefore reduces response time of health or med-oriented problems = lowers costs of treatment change and / or possible complications
- Clinicians- immediate monitoring of MTM (Medication Therapy Management) errors
- Establish an ongoing relationship with the patient
- Increase drug & in-store sale revenue.
- Supply the best, most advanced treatment to position your business as hi-tech & innovative
- New revenue generator based on a long term monthly fee business model
- A completing service for an existing product line
- Research presented to the Surgeon General has substantiated that deploying clinical pharmacy services returns $10 for each $1 invested.
- Recruiting a new customer is more costly than preserving an existing one
- Broaden the patient’s medical support system- create a long lasting loyalty.
- Real time monitoring of patient adherence leading to improved customer preservation
- Vaica’s solution has elevated adherence from levels of 50% to sustainable levels of 96% and above.
- Drug research & trials
- Avoid 30 day re-admission fines
- Assure care continuity
Inadequate implementation of treatment has devastating consequences such as causing 33%-69% of all medication related hospital admissions in the US at a cost of 100$ billion.*
*Mcdonnell PJ, Jacobs MR. hospital admissions resulting from preventable adverse drug reactions. Ann pharmacother.
- Drug research, gathering priceless data
- Increase costly drugs compliance
- Tailor made solutions for special drugs & drug intake methods
- All medical information gathered in one accessible portal
- Outputs equations combining medicine & influence upon vital signs
- First degree research tool for medicine combination influences
Estimates of lost sales to the pharmaceutical industry due to consumers not filling or re-filling prescriptions: $25-70 Billion/Year*.
*Datamonitor Research 2006 (as reported in New Jersey Star-Ledger, July 8, 2007)
- Increase staff productivity & care quality = reducing personnel
- Reduce unnecessary admissions
- Non-adherence leads to up to 25% of hospital and nursing home admissions
- Enlarging service basket = competitive edge
- Positioning the business as a hi-tech, up to date, innovative facility
- Additional transparent information system for closely monitoring residents easily
- Management peace of mind- seamless & easy accessibility
Inadequate implementation of treatment has devastating consequences such as causing 10%-25% of hospital & nursing home admissions, resulting in 340 deaths per day.*
* Zuger A. the other drug problem: forgetting to take them, new York times
Customize your product
Understanding the specific needs & target markets, our team of professionals will suggest features and solutions for your approval.
Our designers will start working on a concept that will evolve into a prototype that fits your needs- both technical & visual.
We produce a working prototype for you & us to asses, improve and learn from during a detailed process of cooperation.
We manufacture a first batch of the product in a small quantity according to what we have learned from the prototype.
We run a set of QA, QC and controlled user experience tests as well as required standardization tests.
We deliver a finalized, tested, complete, tailor-made product :)