Special medication dispenser
A compliance solution for biological drugs (refrigerated, injectable, liquid).
Designed to combine patient’s needs with practicality & ease of use;
Thus making it the most effective solution for improving medication adherence with special meds.
SimpleMedRx makes use of auditory & visual alerts to remind a patient to take the right medication in the correct manner,
at the designated time. In a case that the medication was not taken, the service provider is informed for further action.
PLUG 'N' PLAY
How does SimpleMedRx work?
- A professional sets the devices schedule using Vaica web interface & according to the patient’s needs.
- The professional sends the device to the patient’s home
- Once activated, SimpleMedRx automatically reads its schedule settings from Vaica’s cloud using the built-in GSM modem.
- Slightly before the scheduled medication time arrives, the SimpleMedRx lights up and at the scheduled time sounds an audible alert.
- If the patient takes the med on time, a message will be sent to Vaica’s cloud.
- If a patient doesn’t take the med on time, Vaica’s cloud server will automatically start sending e-mails or SMS messages to the patient, service providers and /or caregivers.
- GSM connectivity cloud services based on an internal cellular modem
- Additional reminders can be programmed (ex: check blood sugar / apply eye drops)
- Adjustable schedule– Personalized to fit patient’s needs
- Remote Programming – Configuration can be done through a secure web access
- Built-in hub* for vital sign monitoring devices (*optional)
- Built-in NFC reader* enables unique med ID identification (*optional)
Dimensions: W 180 x D 230 x H 35 mm
Temperature: -10⁰C to 45⁰C (-50⁰F to 110⁰F)
Main Power: 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Backup Power: Li-ion Battery, Up to 30 day backup
Communication: EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1